CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

my tale

Wacky Web Tales

Game Show

“I'm justin Barker and I'd like to welcome you to another episode of ‘The hello is cute!’”

The audience applauds slowly.

“Our contestant is nicole rodriguez, all the way from mahanttan, new york. Hello,nicole rodriguez. Welcome to the show!”

“Thank you, justin. I feel sweet to be here!”

“Well then, let's start the show. Our game for tonight is poop. The object of the game is to guide the sister through the maze so that it lands on a number, from 2 to 8. The higher the number, the more points you win. The more points you win, the better the prize. But the catch is, you get only one chance. Are you ready? Here's the sister. Have a go at it!”

The sister drops on the largest number.

“Well, nicole rodriguez, you just won yourself a brand new sport car! What do you think of that?”

“Well,” says nicole rodriguez while jumping up and down, “That's great. Except, I'm only13 years old, so I can't drive it yet. But it will be really cool to be driven to school in it! Thanks!”


0 comments: